Sunday, June 20, 2010

For The Big Guy (aka Grandpa S)

Sure wish we could all be together on days like today!

You were greatly missed and thought of often!

You are a special person from the inside out!

And at the TOP of 3 little munchkins special person list!

We love you so much and appreciate all that you do!


Hope you enjoyed your day, and we can not wait until we get to see you again!

so without further ado.........


HAPPY GRANDPA'S DAY!
WE LOVE YOU BIG GUY!
~Jenee, Brady, Bryce, & Kaitlyn


2 comments:

  1. Very cute that was a great idea I love the picture of Kaite:) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenee, Thanks for stopping by. Your kids are sooo cute and really growing. Love Kaitlyn's hair! I found that going from 2 to 3 kids was a challenge (as was 1 to 2!), but after that, you're really quite an expert at being a mom and the whole newborn phase. 3 to 4 was a pretty smooth transition for me, other than the initial anxiety over a diagnosis of Ds. The most important thing is to ask for help so you can rest and accept meals from friends when offered. Meal prep is probably the hardest thing to do (for me) when I'm recovering and managing a nursing baby. I'll keep you in my prayers for a healthy, safe delivery.

    ReplyDelete