Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A Very Special Visitor

We have had many special visitors since Kaitlyn was born. But last weekend we had an extra special guest...my 87 year old grandma. My Aunt Cyndi and Uncle Kerry were nice enough to bring her down from Manistee for a visit. My Mom has been here since the birth of Kaitlyn helping out, so we had 4 generations of girls under one roof...it was pretty neat. Enjoy the pictures! (keep in mind I was crazy enough to have a yard sale that weekend...I was sleep deprived looking lovely)














7 comments:

  1. That is so special! I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Your grandma is looking pretty good still for 87! How'd the yard sale go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are wonderful pictures! Love the generation pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with sara p - priceless - especially that last one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful to have all that love in one place! Wonderful photographs!

    ReplyDelete